Horizon Genomed Therapeutics, Inc (HGT) is a leader in translating the latest research advances in genomic medical research and system biology into practical medical applications. Building upon our proprietary discoveries using a uniquely powerful technological platform that combines state-of-the art research technologies with meticulously annotated clinical biobanks, HGT has developed a rich pipeline of products and services that fills urgent medical needs in a number of areas, including the SeeTCL diagnostic system, novel therapies for late stage melanoma and other cancers, personalized cancer medicine, unique anti-inflammatory drugs, and the next generation anti-scarring agent.
At HGT, we endeavor to bridge the gap between cutting-edge research and real-world problems in dermatology and oncology. We believe everyone in the world is born equal in the need of an individualized approach to meet personal health needs.
Our technologies and products incorporate the latest and validated scientific discoveries including proprietary discoveries made by HGT scientists under the leadership of Dr Yuanshen Huang, who is a founder and Chief Scientific Officer of HGT. The Company is privately held and is based in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Innovation: Inspired by the rapid advances in science, innovation across diverse areas of medicine is the foundation of our products and services.
- Integrity: We are open minded, honest, and ethical in every aspect of our work.
- Passion: We are passionate about meeting the needs of our patients and clients.
- Team work: We achieve success through close collaboration with local, national, and international partners who bring in unique strengths in diverse areas but share a common mission to meet the health needs of our patients and clients.
- Liren Tang, PhD, Chief Executive Officer, is a leading entrepreneur in the Canadian Biopharmaceutics field. He is the primary driving force for the Canadian success in the development of a novel class of skin anti-inflammatory agent, tapinagrof, a leading drug for the next revolution of topical treatment of skin diseases in the world.
- Rachel Yuanshen Huang, MD, Ph.D, Chief Scientific Officer of HGT, has started her innovative research in skin cancers including cutaneous T cell lymphomas while she underwent comprehensive clinical and scientific training in dermatology in Beijing University First Hospital, one of the best dermatology training centers in the world. After coming to Vancouver, Canada, she continued to make important scientific discoveries especially in the field of cutaneous T cell lymphoma and other skin diseases. Her discoveries are the basis of many of the scientific and technological platforms at HGT.
- Mingwan-wan Su, PhD, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, is an expert in molecular biology and genomic technologies at HGB. She is the leader in the development of therapeutic monoclonal antibodies at HGT.